1. Check-out time is 11am. Office hours are 8am to 6pm Mon-Fri. 9pm to 6pm Saturday and 10am to 5pm Sunday. Dump Station hours are the same as business hours.
2. Speed limit is 5mph throughout the park. Speeds in excess of 5mph will not be tolerated. Motorcycles and vehicles with unmuffled exhaust pipes must not be started or driven throughout the park unless approval is given by the manager.
3. Pets are welcome as long as they are kept under complete control. Pets are to be on a leash at all times when in the park. Please pick up after your pet.
4. In consideration of others, noise levels are to be kept to a minimum. No loud talking, music, television, or other noise allowed between 10pm and 8am.
5. Tenants shall maintain their spaces in a neat and orderly fashion at all times. All trash or other unattractive materials shall not be left outside or beneath any RV. No storage sheds, fencing, or other type of fixture shall be placed without approval from management.
6. Clotheslines, laundry, etc., may not be hung outside the RV. Lines, pets, hammocks, etc., may not be tied to the trees or any fixture without approval from management.
7. Park all vehicles in designated space only. Keep streets clear. No parking of vehicles on main roadways. Additional parking $5.00 per day. Vehicle maintenance is not permitted within the park at any time.
8. Garbage and trash shall be deposited in dumpsters provided by the park. Recycle bins are available.
9. All tenants understand that they can stay in the park no more than 9 months and agree to move out on the appropriate date.
10. Your cooperation in keeping the restrooms and showers clean would be appreciated.
Laundry room hours 8am to 8pm. Bathrooms are open 24 hours.
11.Spaces may not be used for business or commercial purposes.
12. Alcoholic beverages are allowed in your space only. They may not be carried around the park.
13. Tenants entertaining visitors or guests shall be responsible for their conduct and for any damages incurred by the tenant, guest or their vehicles.
14. MISSION RV PARK and its management shall not be responsible for any loss due to fire, accident, or theft to tenants or any guests or property of either.
15. A maximum of two vehicles per space is allowed in the park at any time.
16. Guests shall conduct themselves in an appropriate manner at all times. Sexual harrasment, racial harrasment, or any other form of behavior deemed inappropriate by managment will not be tolerated.
17. Park owners and management reserve the right to amend, revise, or add to the park rules and regulations as they feel necessary. Complete park regulations are posted and available at the office.
When making a reservation, you will be asked to provide a credit card to hold your spot. If you cancel within 24 hours of your arrival date, or do not show up at all, your card will be charged a minimum of $38.