1. Check-out time is 11am. Late check-outs will incur extra charges. Office hours are 8am to 6pm Mon-Fri. 9pm to 6pm Saturday and 10am to 5pm Sunday. Dump Station hours are the same as business hours. If you do not have a reservation, do not enter the park. Call the office for assistance.
2. Speed limit is 5mph throughout the park. Speeds in excess of 5mph will not be tolerated. Motorcycles and vehicles with unmuffled exhaust pipes must not be started or driven throughout the park unless approval is given by the manager.
3. Pets are welcome as long as they are kept under complete control. Pets are to be on a leash at all times when in the park. Please pick up after your pet. If you don’t pick up after your pet, you must pay a surcharge of $15 for the first offense, $30 for the second offense, $45 for the third offense, and $75 for every offense thereafter.
4. In consideration of others, noise levels are to be kept to a minimum. No loud talking, music, television, or other noise allowed between 10pm and 8am.
5. Tenants shall maintain their spaces in a neat and orderly fashion at all times. All trash or other unattractive materials shall not be left outside or beneath any RV. No storage sheds, fencing, or other type of fixture shall be placed without approval from management. If your car leaks oil onto the concrete in the park, you may be held responsible for clean-up fees.
6. Clotheslines, laundry, etc., may not be hung outside the RV. Lines, pets, hammocks, etc., may not be tied to the trees or any fixture without approval from management.
7. Park all vehicles in designated space only. Keep streets clear. No parking of vehicles on main roadways. Two (2) vehicles per space allowed. Additional parking is $5.00 per day with manager’s approval. Vehicle maintenance is not permitted within the park at any time, unless approved by manager.
8. Garbage and trash shall be deposited in dumpsters provided by the park. Recycle bins are available. Do not place organic items in recycle bins.
9. All tenants understand that they can stay in the park no more than 6 months and agree to move out on the appropriate date. A month-to-month rental agreement must be signed by those staying on a monthly basis.
10. Your cooperation in keeping the restrooms and showers clean would be appreciated. The restrooms and laundry room are cleaned 5 days a week. Laundry room hours 8am to 8pm. Bathrooms are open 24 hours, except while being cleaned. Cleaning hours are posted.
11.Spaces may not be used for business or commercial purposes. No yard sales or other public gatherings may be conducted within the park without the approval of the managers.
12. Alcoholic beverages are allowed in your space only. They may not be carried openly around the park. Use common sense and courtesy when drinking in the park.
13. Tenants entertaining visitors or guests shall be responsible for their conduct and for any damages incurred by the tenant, guest or their vehicles.
14. MISSION RV PARK and its management shall not be responsible for any loss due to fire, accident, or theft to tenants or any guests or property of either. Mission RV Park is a safe place, but use common sense and keep your property secured.
15. Wifi is provided by the park at no additional cost. The Wifi network shall not be used for illegal purposes. Mission RV Park is not responsible for damages either physical, financial, emotional or otherwise, incurred while connected to the Wifi network.
16. Guests shall conduct themselves in an appropriate manner at all times. Sexual harassment, racial harassment, violence, or any other form of behavior deemed inappropriate by management will not be tolerated.
17. Park owners and management reserve the right to amend, revise, or add to the park rules and regulations as they feel necessary. Complete park regulations are posted and available at the office.
18. Rent is considered late 5 days after it’s due date. Late payments are subject to a late fee of $25 on the 5th day at 5pm after your due date and increases by $5 per day until the rent is paid. The late fee can be paid with the rent in one lump sum, or separately in the form of cash, check, or money order. If you are unable to pay your rent within the given time frame, please notify the office manager no later than 24 hours before your rent is considered late to request an exemption. Late fee exemptions are not a right, but a courtesy offered to those who are in good standing with park rules and regulations. Personal checks may require valid DL and vehicle registration.
19. When making a reservation, a departure date must be established. The exception to this rule is if you are paying on a monthly basis. If you are paying on a weekly or daily basis, and you need to extend your reservation, you must give the office 48hrs notice. Otherwise, management has the right to refuse an extension on your reservation. Compliant with California Penal Code 602, occupant(s) must leave the property no later than checkout time. If occupant(s) fail to comply with park rules they may be asked to leave the park. Failure to leave the park when asked is considered trespassing. Every person who willfully commits a trespass is guilty of a misdemeanor.
When making a reservation, you will be asked to provide a credit card to hold your spot. If you cancel within 24 hours of your arrival date, or do not show up at all, your card will be charged a minimum of $38.